History Publishing Company
The Publishing Industry has changed dramatically and is expected to change even more. Home entertainment was once provided by books. Today much of home entertainment is provided by television and the Internet which brings into the home newly produced motion pictures, concerts, operas and a wide variety of series with major motion picture talent. As these formats expand and technology as well, the flood of entertainment and educational products will be endless. The book will be sought for in-home entertainment with less frequency.
Every action has a reaction and in the publishing business, the publisher who does not react to these changes will no longer be a publisher. HPC’s reaction is to step- in front of the arc of change.
In anticipation of the continuance of change to come it will be more difficult for authors to get published, History Publishing has made policy adjustments which will allow for the creative content of authors to be published and consequently to receive royalties more quickly.
The New Policy
History Publishing Company will agree to publish acceptable titles in accordance with the terms listed below.
• Titles accepted will initially be published electronically.
• When electronic sales reach 1500 units, History Publishing Company will then publish in either soft cover or hardcover format.
• Royalty payments for electronic titles will be paid no later than 45 days from date of publication.
• Royalty payments in the soft cover and hardcover formats will be paid six months from date of publication.
- June 29, 2016 — HPC to Publish New Book on Terrorism’s Impact on Globalism - HPC to Publish New Turchie Book
- June 3, 2016 — History Publishing Company to Recharge - Publisher/Editor returning to full time effort to recapture past distinction.
- April 27, 2016 — Clinton, Money and Power Politics - Money and power explained
- April 11, 2016 — Octogenarian Links Past to Present and Future - Octogenarian now on HPC website. Weekly analysis and projection of events
- April 4, 2016 — FBI Capture Unabomber Twenty Years Ago - FBI capture Unabomber twenty years ago,
- March 22, 2016 — Getting to understand the mindset of the Jihadi - HPC to make available to public, iGuerilla at lowest possible price to provide on understanding of the thinking of the jihadi
- March 16, 2016 — Daily Alerts on War with Radical Islam Now Available - History Publishing Company initiated on June 1st, 2015, the Global iGuerilla Update,...
- July 17, 2015 — The Core Reality - Shooter was Islamist motivated
- April 6, 2015 — The Sunni-Shia Civil War has taken one more step towards all out conflict - The ‘other’ fight is between the Muslim moderates and the Islamist Jihadis.
- March 24, 2015 — James L. Cotton Jr. addresses the Tennessee Senate - Cotton spoke of the moments in Lincoln’s life that inspired the Gettysburg Address.
- August 5, 2014 — Coeur d’Alene Press profiles Wayne Manis - Throughout his childhood, stories of FBI agents in radio and newspapers captured Wayne Manis’ attention.
- August 4, 2014 — FBI Authors to Be recorded for Witness to History - FBI authors to be recorded for histroy. Unabomber chapter to be discussed.
- June 12, 2014 — Inaugural Bibles: Interview on the Fine Books Blog - Rebecca Rego Barry interviews Michael Costanzo for the Fine Books Blog.
- May 3, 2014 — Breaking Iraq Garners Award - Breaking Iraq Finalist for Book of the Year.
- March 24, 2014 — Lincoln Historian to discuss in oak ridge the greatest speech ever delivered - Historian to discuss Lincoln’s life.
- March 17, 2014 — Uniformed Services Association Reviews Gen. McKnight book - Uniformed Service Journal reviews From Pigeons to Tweets.
- March 12, 2014 — The Power of Publicity - Breaking Iraq featured in Soldier of Fortune Magazine
- February 13, 2014 — HPC to Publish Book on New Type of Warfare - DOD Analyst’s new book “Wiki-War” to be published by HPC in September
- January 23, 2014 — Miyoko Hikiji releases proposal for Military Sexual Predation/Military Sexual Assault Law - “We see a gap in the current law,” said Miyoko Hikiji, Military Sexual Trauma (MST) Project Director for the Veterans National Recovery Center. We have anecdotal evidence that on occasion, Iowa women in service to their country are being placed in difficult and unfair circumstances where legal recourse is fuzzy at best and nonexistent at worse.”
- January 21, 2014 — New Photographs and Illustrations on UNABOMBER case to be revealed. - Previously unpublished material on Unabomber case to be revealed in forthcoming book.
- January 21, 2014 — Book Launches Miyoko Hijiki into Service for Vets - Miyoko Hikiji in sevice for Wounded Veterans
- January 7, 2014 — Custer Survivor Rides Again - Custer Survivor rides again on History Channel
- January 5, 2014 — Ted Spain Airs thoughts Over international airwaves - Col. Ted Spain interviewed on “For Your Ears Only”
- December 10, 2013 — Charlie’s Place Garners Award - Michael S. Malone’s “Charlie’s Place” Finalist in USA History Books for 2013.
- November 19, 2013 — James L. Cotton Jr. on Voice of America - James L. Cottom Jr. featured on Voice of America
- September 29, 2013 — Ted Spain to be Guest Spealer at Embry-RIddle - Col Ted Spain to be guest speaker at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University on Oct. 2
- August 21, 2013 — Western Shooting Journal profiles Miyoko Hikiji - The September, 2013 issue of Western Shooting Journal features Miyoko Hikiji.
- July 2, 2013 — Miyoko Hikiji: My Platoon Tried to Sell Me - The guys said it was a joke, but I wasn’t the only one that didn’t find it funny. The Iraqi men bartering for me, an American female soldier, weren’t laughing either.
- June 20, 2013 — New book explores life on the WWII chow line - Wes Locher talks about Bullets and Bread, the newest book from author Kent Whitaker.
- June 18, 2013 — Miyoko Hikiji Radio Interview - The author of All I Could Be: My Story as a Woman Warrior in Iraq, was interviewed by National Defense VFW Radio Network.
- June 13, 2013 — New Book Examines Conceptual Moments in Lincoln’s Life, Brings Understanding to Birth of the Greatest Speech - History Publishing Company has agreed to publish The Greatest Speech Ever: The Remarkable Story of Abraham Lincoln and His Gettysburg Address by Judge James L. Cotton.
- May 23, 2013 — Miyoko Hikiji in Stars and Stripes - Miyoko Hikiji drove convoy trucks in Iraq for a year, but she couldn’t get a modeling job with a military supply company because they thought she didn’t look like a soldier.
- May 8, 2013 — ”Writer details life as woman warrior” - Des Moines Register - Miyoko Hikiji, and the book about her experiences, are featured in the Des Moines Register
- April 28, 2013 — Dept. of Defense Invites Ted Spain to Paricipate in Program - Dept. of Defense Invites Col Ted Spain to Discuss Post War Governance
- April 25, 2013 — Miyoko Hikiji Nominated for Notable Veteran Honors - Author nominated for Iowa Veteran Hinors
- February 20, 2013 — Renowned War Correspondent Comments on “ Breaking Iraq” - Joseph Galloway Comments on Forthcoming “Breaking Iraq”
- January 30, 2013 — John Quinn Keynote Speaker at International Conference - John Quinn keynote speaker
- January 18, 2013 — Gen. McKnight Inaugural Speaker at Microsoft Museum - Gen McKnight inauger speaker at Museum of the Lovong Computer
- January 15, 2013 — European Coverage Set for HPC - HPC books now distributed in much of the World.
- January 4, 2013 — Mac McKnight to Talk Teaching in High Tech - General McKnight to address Microsoft Alumni and Seattle museum crowd.
- December 10, 2012 — Gen. McKnight to be Honored - Gen. McKnight to receive new honor
- November 7, 2012 — Midwest Book Review Hails Charlie’s Place - Michael S. Malone’s new book “highly recommended by reviewer.
Printed from the History Publishing Company website, visit http://historypublishingco.com .