History Publishing Company Reviews
Recent reviews of History Publishing Company Titles
- January 31, 2013 — The Right Frequency - Review by Bookvue - Book review The Right Frequency
- January 24, 2013 — Midwest Book Review looks at Neal Herrick’s new book - The book celebrates our Constitution and reminds us that our founding fathers handed it down as a ‘work-in-progress’
- November 7, 2012 — Midwest Book Review on Charlie’s Place - “Very much recommended” by Midwest Book Review.
- May 16, 2012 — PW on Welcome to Hell - Publishers Weekly review of Welcome to Hell
- May 7, 2012 — Literary Las Vegas: Ben Wood - Las Vegas Review on Defying Evil
- April 23, 2012 — Library Journal and Defying Evil - Library Journal reviews Defying Evil by Benjamin Wood
- March 2, 2012 — PW reviews Defying Evil: How the Italian Army Saved Croatian Jews During the Holocaust - PE Review of Defying Evil by Benjamin Wood
- August 4, 2011 — In Fast Times, Battered Bodies/Shattered Minds, Glasser, Cacioppo - Review of Broken Bodies/Shattered Minds by Alex Caciopo of In Fast Times
- August 3, 2011 — ”In These Times” magazine - Review of Broken Bodies/Shattered Minds
- June 24, 2011 — The War Yet to Come: A Review of Broken Bodies, Shattered Minds - Small Wars Journal Review
- June 5, 2011 — Library Journal Broken Bodies/Shattered Minds - KJ and NE Journal of Medicine
- June 3, 2011 — Library Journal-Broken Bodies/Shattered Minds - LJ reviews BBSM
- April 18, 2011 — Publishers Weekly - Review in PW
- March 7, 2011 — America and the Vatican - Midwest Book Review - Foreign Service veteran Robert F. Illing presents America and the Vatican: Trading Information...
- November 9, 2010 — Review - Christmas 1945 - Joplin Independent by Jack L. Kennedy, Nov. 19, 2020 Some of the most memorable...
- March 1, 2010 — Bookviews by Alan Caruba - I am naturally partial to the books of the History Publishing Company, Palisades, New York. In a...
- January 22, 2010 — Publishers Weekly...Custer Survivor - January 22, 2010 For decades, Custer’s “Last Stand” at Little Big Horn has captured...
- January 6, 2010 — History Channel Club Newsletter - January 6, 2010 Little Bighorn Survivor Confirmed Remember Jack Crabb, the Dustin Hoffman...
- December 29, 2009 — Bismarck Tribune Review ...Book tells saga of ‘Custer survivor’ - By JEFF TOWNER Thursday, December 24, 2009 Title: “Custer Survivor: The End of a Myth,...
- December 15, 2009 — Custer Survivor...Midwest Book Review - 5.0 out of 5 stars A thought-provoking addition to American history shelves, December 12, 2009 ...
- November 19, 2009 — Don’t Shoot! We’re Republicans - A story filled with unique and original anecdotes of his career dealing with various degrees of malice, killers, and absurdity, his story is unlike no other and will charm many a reader and perhaps inspire many to careers in law enforcement.
- November 10, 2009 — Custer Survivor....Library Journal - Over the years there have been a number of claims of survivors of Custer’s battalion at the Little Bighorn in 1876, but none has held up under close scrutiny — until now.
- August 29, 2009 — Don’t Shoot! We’re Republicans! - In from Bookfoolery and Babble
- April 15, 2009 — Midwest Book Review: A Lovely Little War - Sometimes being held against your will isn’t so bad. “A Lovely Little War: Life In a Japanese Prison Camp Through the Eyes of a Child” is the reflections of an Englishman who was interred by the Japanese during World War II when he was only seven years of age.
- December 1, 2008 — Homeland Insecurity by Bookviews.com (Pick of the Month) - One of the priorities everyone agrees upon is national security, but two former members of the...
- November 9, 2008 — Homeland Insecurity by Bookfoolery - The FBI has been variously portrayed as effective or bumbling, professional or amateurish, blithely...
- September 20, 2008 — ”Proccedings” the official magazine of the U.S. Naval Institute - Legerdemain James J. Heaphey. Palisades, NY: History Publishing Company, 2008. 297 pp....
- September 20, 2008 — Publishers Weekly on Homeland Insecurity - Homeland Insecurity: How Washington Politicians Have Made America Less Safe Terry D....
- September 11, 2008 — Kevin Tipple’s Full Review of Hunting the American Terrorist - Written by Terry D. Turchie and Dr. Kathleen M. Puckett this book chronicles the hunt for several...
Printed from the History Publishing Company website, visit http://historypublishingco.com .
Editors & Designers ::
The Civil War ::
Media Room ::
For Agents and Authors ::
Publisher’s Blog ::
Copyright ©2007—2012, History Publishing Company, All Rights Reserved
Website by Red Beagle Web Development