Publisher Reaches Out
February 21, 2017 — Print this Page
PALISADES, NY, USA, February 21, 2017 /EINPresswire.com/ — History Publishing Company a traditional book publisher with a strong American History title list has stepped into the future and settled in front of the curve in the changing publishing industry by initiating a cyber- first platform called Global Outreach. A cyber- first program that distributes the initial publications of its new titles electronically to all English speaking countries as well as Brazil, Argentina and Mexico, each of the latter with a significant English speaking population. The English speaking countries are the United States, Canada, England, Scotland, Wales, Australia, Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.
“In addition to a broad sales and marketing sweep, Global Outreach will be an early examination of the market attraction each title has generated,” said History Publishing Company’s Publisher Donagh Bracken. “ When the title goes to the secondary print market, we will have a clearer understanding of the title’s realistic potential and the marketplace to which it will have the strongest appeal. When we implement language translations for each title in each nation in the very near future, our specificity will be even more exact.”
History Publishing Company was founded in 2007 and has three imprints: History Publishing Company , Chronology Books, and Today’s Books. Its titles have won numerous awards typically awarded to University and Independent Presses .Some of the several History Publishing Company titles were
- Legerdemain by James Heaphey, PhD nominated by the Harry Truman Presidential Library for Book of the Year about the Truman Administration;
- Hunting the American Terrorist, Finalist for both Foreword Magazines History Book of the Year and Independent Book Publishers Award,
- Homeland Insecurity: How Washington Politicians Have Made America Less Safe, Winner of the Independent Press’ Freedom Book of the Year and Finalist for Foreword Magazine’s History Book of the Year. Both the latter were authored by retired FBI Special Agents Terry Turchie and Dr. Kathleen Puckett.
- Today’s Books Dr. James Heaphey’s How to Survive in an Organization was the Silver Medal Benjamin Franklin winner.
- Unabomber: How the FBI Broke Its Own Rules to Capture the Terrorist Ted Kaczynski by Jim Freeman, Terry Turchie and Max Noel winner of the USA Book Awards for Best History Book
History Publishing Company will launch its first title under the Global Outreach Program on March, 30, 2017 with Russia Before Putin by Dr. Edward Tesler, an economist and former official in the Russian Soviet Governments from Josef Stalin to Leonid Brezhnev. Dr. Tesler currently resides in Illinois with his wife Riva.
History Publishing Company LLC
Printed from the History Publishing Company website, visit http://historypublishingco.com .