Conservative Voices Rising on Talk Radio
For Immediate Release
Contact: Don Bracken, firstname.lastname@example.org
July 1, 2012
Supreme Court Ruling, Talk Radio,
Conservative Voices Rising
The voices of conservative Americans will be sounding off this week in the forum that has galvanized them into a potent political force. Talk Radio, a web of programs on AM networks, independent stations, FM affiliates and Satellite and Internet stations will be humming with comment this week on Obamacare, “Fast and Furious” and the upcoming election. It is expected that words of opposition and resolution will dominate content from outraged citizens and strident hosts It is also expected that Talk Radio will be listened to by Democrat electioneers to better gauge the increasing depth of opposition they will be facing this election year.
“There is no doubt that every Democrat in Washington and points to the north, south and west, will be listening to Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Lavin and all the others,” said Fred V. Lucas, the White House Correspondent for CNSNews.com and author of the forthcoming The Right Frequency. The Story of the Talk Radio Giants who shook up the Political and Media Establishment. “In a very real way conservative talk radio will be a listening post for the Democrats to gauge the intensity of the opposition they will be facing this fall,” said Lucas. “They know the recent decision on healthcare stoked the fires of opposition, but by listening to conservative talk radio they will feel the intensity of the heat.”
Lucas speaks knowingly on the subject and he knows well of what he speaks. For his forthcoming book he has traced the history of conservative talk radio and interviewed giants from Bill Bennett to Mark Lavin to Bob Grant and a dozen others. He has weaved a story of the history of conservative talk radio from the early days of Walter Winchell to the high ground of Rush Limbaugh and in the process came to know the thought patterns of those who dominate the airwaves today.
Best selling author Mark Lavin said “Lucas not only delineates the roots of talk radio as a venue for communicating conservative political thought in the 1930’s and 40’s, he explains how it has become, in the 21st century, the life force for the conservative movement and the voice for conservative ideals on the current political landscape.”
Fred Lucas’s book The Right Frequency, published by History Publishing Company LLC, Palisades, NY will be published in hardcover, paperback and as an e-book. It will be in bookstores August 3.
- March 9, 2013 — National Geographic Producer Endorses Breaking Iraq - David Winton Endorses Breaking Iraq
- February 20, 2013 — Title - Joseph Galloway Comments on Breaking Iraq
- February 15, 2013 — Midwest Book Review From Pigeons to Tweets - Midwest Book Review on From Pigeons to Tweets
- February 12, 2013 — ”Breaking Iraq” -Ten Decisions that Broke Iraq Due March. 19. - New book on what went wrong in Iraq during and after the invasion
- February 12, 2013 — The Greats and the Grunts Meet to Eat during World War II - New book about imopact of food on World War II due soon
- February 12, 2013 — Rush Limbaugh, Wendy Williams and Fred Lucas - The Right Frequebncy Best Seller status
- March 23, 2012 — Dick Morris Joins Bob Grant and Mark Levin - Dick Morris joins Bob Grant and Mark Levin with endorsement for The Right Frequency
- March 19, 2012 — No Fires in Hell! Who Says So? - Former Marine writes on Boot Camp
- February 17, 2012 — Defying Evil to be in Bookstores March 20. - Defying Evil, the story of how the Italian Army saved Croatian Jews during World War II.
- February 17, 2012 — Charlie’s Place to open doors - Charlie’s Place
- February 11, 2012 — Birth Control, White House and the Catholic Church - Many Eyes Will Turn to Rome amid Controversy with White House and Archbishop Dolan.Recent book...
- March 11, 2011 — America and the Vatican - Former State Department Official Opens Door to Vatican. Sheds light on Pope’s Position on Deicide
- February 27, 2011 — Ex-Foreign Service Officer Connects America and Vatican with Files from Famed, Mysterious Archives - A former Foreign Service Officer connects American and Vatican history. Previously unpublished material on Ben Franklin emerges, insight into Papal operations, portfolio, listening post activities.
- January 3, 2011 — Ben Franklin, Robert E. Lee, U.S. Navy, Henry Kissinger, and the Vatican - Who knew of such connections? Franklin’s influence in the selection of John Carroll of...
- December 28, 2010 — The Christmas Book That Could Did, Best Seller on Christmas Day - On Christmas Day, author Matthew Litt got a Christmas present he may long remember. His book, Christmas 1945, got into the chosen ranks of the top 100 books on Barnes and Noble.com.
- December 6, 2010 — Bestselling Military M.D. Reveals Truth About U.S. Wartime Deaths and Injuries - History Publishing Company has set June, 2011 as the publishing date for Broken Bodies, Shattered...
- November 1, 2010 — Borders Adds “Christmas 1945” to Holiday List - Palisades, NY Thursday, October 28, 2010 List for New Christmas Book Continues to Grow, ...
- October 15, 2010 — New Book About Christmas in 1945 Gets Attention - Palisades, NY Saturday, October 09, 2010 Barnes and Noble, Ingram, Baker and Taylor,...
- September 29, 2010 — US Veterans, Governor, Congressman, Movie Star, Authors, Embrace New Christmas Book - Palisades, NY- Wednesday, September 22, 2010 Christmas 1945, The Story of the Greatest...
- August 9, 2010 — John Quinn Reaches Out: Someone Like Me - “Don’t always listen to what the doctor tells you about your child’s disability.”
- July 21, 2010 — Christmas 1945 - For Immediate Release Palisades, NY
July 21, 2010 New Book to Mark 65th...
- April 10, 2010 — Man Defeats Pain, Joins U.S. Navy and Climbs the Ranks, Every Painful Step a Secret - John Quinn born with cerebral palsy, endures intense pain, prepares one year for Navy physical...
- January 29, 2010 — Custer Survivor Gallops to Little Big Horn - New book about actual survivor of Custer’s Last Stand garners positive review from “Publishers Weekly,” “Library Journal,” History Channel Club, Midwest Book Review and is to be featured at scene of famous battle.
- December 29, 2009 — Newspaper Rectifies Record on Custer’s Last Stand - Newspaper Rectifies Record on Custer’s Last Stand
The Bismarck Tribune, the first newspaper to report the battle at the Little Bighorn.
- December 18, 2009 — Two Home Towns Welcome “Custer Survivor” - Two Home Towns Welcome “Custer Survivor” Washington State and Wisconsin towns welcome...
- November 16, 2009 — New Book and Forensic Evidence Corrects Custer Record - Custer Survivor, presents forensic evidence showing that, contrary to long standing belief that all the troops with Lt. Col. George A.. Custer were killed at the battle of the Little Big Horn.
- June 2, 2009 — Former FBI Official Receives Book Awards and Slams CIA and DC Politicos - May 31, 2009 5/31/2009 10:26 PM GMT (TransWorldNews) Upon receiving word in his Danville,...
- June 2, 2009 — Organizational Expert Receives Ben Franklin Award for Careers - James Heaphey, distinguished corporate and government organizer,received the Benjamin Franklin Award-Silver- for How to Survive in an Organization.
- March 20, 2009 — Books on Political Corruption and National Security Attract Attention - Homeland Insecurity and Legerdemain Cited Palisades, NY 3/19/2009 12:50 AM GMT...
- February 19, 2009 — Book on Recently De-Classified Files Receives Presidential Library Invitation - For Immediate Release Palisades, NY 2/16/2009 11:28 PM GMT (TransWorldNews) James...
- January 29, 2009 — Forgotten Civilian Ex-Prisoners of War to Gather - “A Lovely Little War” to Recall Unlovely War Palisades, NY 1/26/2009 05:13 PM GMT...
- January 29, 2009 — Survival Black Book a Guide to Safety Before Lay-off Ax Swings - Like a jungle survival guide, new book shows how to be safe in treacherous environment ...
- January 25, 2009 — Marine Corps Times Salutes New Book, “Homeland Insecurity” - “Grapevine,” Mag for former FBI Agents Weighs In Palisades, NY 1/24/2009 09:06 PM...
- January 19, 2009 — Fear on the Air - Two Prominent Experts Interviewed - Buffett Talks of “Economic Pearl Harbor” Turchie Talks of Terrorist’s Goal ...
- January 13, 2009 — Job and Career Survival Powerful Subject of New Book - Insider and Organizational Expert Shows How to Survive in an Organization Palisades, NY...
- January 9, 2009 — FBI Warns of Inauguration Terror Threat - New Book Sounded Warning Bell Homeland Insecurity Tolled Alarm Palisades, NY 1/09/2009...
- January 7, 2009 — All Confederate Regiments Gathered For First Time - Palisades,NY 1/07/2009 04:04 PM GMT (TransWorldNews) A new publication, believed to be the...
- December 31, 2008 — Entire Confederate Army Heading For New York - Palisades, NY 12/31/2008 05:09 PM GMT (TransWorldNews) Every regiment that made up the...
- December 29, 2008 — New Book, “Homeland Insecurity,” Rapidly Gaining International Exposure - Homeland Insecurity by former FBI officials Terry D. Turchie and Dr. Kathleen Puckett, is being displayed on foreign shores at the Doha Book Fair in Qatar by the U.S. Commerce Department.
Printed from the History Publishing Company website, visit http://historypublishingco.com .
Editors & Designers ::
The Civil War ::
Media Room ::
For Agents and Authors ::
Publisher’s Blog ::
Copyright ©2007—2012, History Publishing Company, All Rights Reserved
Website by Red Beagle Web Development