History Publishing Company Articles
Don Bracken and other authors on various subjects
- January 7, 2013 — Press Release - (Vocus) January 4, 2013 - Press Release - Jan 5th, 2013, Gen. McKnight to Speak
- January 2, 2012 — State Department Duplicity - The Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor was a huge surprise to most Americans; but for some time, those expatriates living in Asia were aware of the probability that Japan was about to attack American interests.
- January 2, 2012 — Ingenuity - Angus Lorenzen The Japanese concentrated American and Allied civilians in the three camps on Luzon during WWII, not realizing that by doing so they had created a pool of exceptional people and forced them to use their ingenuity to be creative beyond anything that they would have accomplished had their lives remained normal.
- March 1, 2011 — Some Thoughts on America and the Vatican by Mary Morgetuson - One of the most fascinating aspects of the Vatican is the veil of secrecy behind which it operates....
- January 21, 2011 — Who Should Apologize? - On August 6, 2010, U.S. Ambassador John Roos attended the ceremony commemorating the dropping of the atomic bomb on Hiroshima. This is the first time since Japanís surrender in 1945 that the U.S. has had an official presence at the memorial.
- January 21, 2011 — Peace and Friendship Exchange - by Angus Lorenzen In September of 2010, the Japanese government invited 6 American ex-POWs and...
- January 21, 2011 — Going Home - Agnus Lorenzen - “We finally received notice that we were on the next repatriation ship, and assembled with our battered suitcases in the plaza early on the morning of April 2.”
- January 19, 2011 — Elvis Presley: Headed for the Stars - He seems to live forever. A network television movie about his life played in 2005. Four years ago, in 2002, the month of August was set aside for him. He was everywhere, as if he never died twenty-five years earlier.
- August 18, 2010 — Bias ... the First Trait of American Journalism - There is bias in the elite media! How often do you hear that on cable talk shows? Yes, George Bush...
- August 18, 2010 — All The Way To Timbuktu - There is a place called Timbuktu and it is not just an imaginary figment at the end of an exclamatory statement.
- February 27, 2007 — The Best Kept Secret In Marketing, from Career of Gold Pages 201-205 - There is a subject that most writers do not touch on for whatever reason. Perhaps it is because the information could be used the wrong way as it has been throughout the ages. Some few have realized the truth of it, acted on it for their own benefit, often to the detriment of many others
- February 26, 2007 — Journalism and War: The American Twins - Passion was the main stuff of journalism long before the Civil War, the birthplace of modern American journalism.
Printed from the History Publishing Company website, visit http://historypublishingco.com .